Our third epic newsletter in a week! Some weeks are like that. This one’s over at Amy’s blog. [Amy Castor]
In this episode:
- DCG completely played itself with its $1.1 billion promissory note (internal IOU) to Genesis to cover the 3AC hole, and with Grayscale before that
- How Silvergate is likely to get completely done by the regulators
- FTX US and FTX Bahamas are making nice now
- Huobi is totally not insolvent, it’s just acting like it. Also, 40% of its “reserve” is its own internal supermarket loyalty card points
- Binance, yet another prosecutor investigating
- Avi Eisenberg, doing what every DeFi trader does — i.e., stuff that was always illegal — and getting arrested for it. We think the CFTC and DoJ were looking for an example, and then this idiot tweets out a detailed confession. This is absolutely a message to everyone in DeFi.